By Jinkun Liu, Xinhua Wang
"Advanced Sliding Mode keep watch over for Mechanical platforms: layout, research and MATLAB Simulation" takes readers throughout the easy options, masking the latest study in sliding mode keep an eye on. The ebook is written from the point of view of useful engineering and examines quite a few classical sliding mode controllers, together with non-stop time sliding mode keep watch over, discrete time sliding mode regulate, fuzzy sliding mode keep an eye on, neural sliding mode keep watch over, backstepping sliding mode keep watch over, dynamic sliding mode keep watch over, sliding mode regulate in keeping with observer, terminal sliding mode regulate, sliding mode regulate for robotic manipulators, and sliding mode keep an eye on for airplane. This ebook is meant for engineers and researchers operating within the box of keep watch over. Dr. Jinkun Liu works at Beijing collage of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Dr. Xinhua Wang works on the nationwide collage of Singapore.
Read Online or Download Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation PDF
Best mechanics books
The ebook is concentrated on constitutive description of mechanical behaviour of engineering fabrics: either traditional (polycrystalline homogeneous isotropic or anisotropic metal fabrics) and non-conventional (heterogeneous multicomponent anisotropic composite materials). potent fabric homes on the macro-level depend upon either the cloth microstructure (originally isotropic or anisotropic) in addition to dissipative phenomena happened on fabrication and consecutive loading part (hardening) leading to irreversible microstructure alterations (acquired anisotropy).
This ebook is designed to supply a great origin in Mechanics of Deformable Solids after an introductory path on energy of Materials. This version has been revised and enlarged to make it a accomplished resource at the topic. Exhaustive remedy of crucial subject matters like theories of failure, strength equipment, thermal stresses, tension focus, touch stresses, fracture mechanics make this a whole providing at the topic.
- Pressure Vessel Design: The Direct Route (Advances in Structural Integrity)
- Plasticity theory
- Continuum Mechanics Via Problems and Exercises. Part I: Theory and Problems
- Mechanics. Problems in Undergraduate Physics
Additional info for Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation
36) where C [c1 c2 " cn 1 1] is a 1 u n vector. 2 Sliding Mode Controller Design In order to satisfy reaching conditions of sliding mode control s ( x, t ) s ( x, t ) İ K | s |, K ! 39) where K D K. 41) i 1 Submitting Eqs. 42) Simulation Example We choose a plant as follows: x 25 x 133u (t ) d (t ) Therefore f ( x, t ) 25 x , b 133. 10, ideal position signal is r sin (2St ), choose c 25, then we can get D 50. 40), the simulation results are shown in Fig. 24 and Fig. 25. 1 Digital Simulation of Sliding Mode Control Basic Theory In practical engineering we often use digital control.
28) (in program M 1), the simulation results are shown in Fig. 28 Fig. 30. 29) instead of switch function (in program M 2), the simulation results are shown in Fig. 31 Fig. 33. 0*sin(t); dx(1)=x(2); dx(2)=-a*x(2)+b*ut+dt; References  Itkis U. Control System of Variable Structure. New York: Wiley, 1976  Hung JY, Gao W, Hung JC. Variable Structure Control: A Survey, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 1993,40(1): 2 22  Edwards C, Spurgeon S. com Abstract This chapter introduces several normal sliding mode controllers design, including sliding mode control based on nominal model, global sliding mode control, sliding mode control based on linearization feedback technology and sliding mode control based on low pass filter.
The equivalent control keeps the state of system on the sliding surface, while the switching control forces the system sliding on the sliding surface. 33) where b ! 0 , x R n , u R , d (t ) denotes external disturbance and uncertainty while we assume | d (t ) |İ D. 36) where C [c1 c2 " cn 1 1] is a 1 u n vector. 2 Sliding Mode Controller Design In order to satisfy reaching conditions of sliding mode control s ( x, t ) s ( x, t ) İ K | s |, K ! 39) where K D K. 41) i 1 Submitting Eqs. 42) Simulation Example We choose a plant as follows: x 25 x 133u (t ) d (t ) Therefore f ( x, t ) 25 x , b 133.